2016-17 School Year Club Sponsor:
Mr. McQuade Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Try-outs are open to all boys and girls that have completed the necessary paperwork and are academically eligible. No one will be allowed to try-out if the following paperwork is not completed or they are academically ineligible.
- Physical Examination completed by licensed physician (a physical exam is valid for one year)
- Athletic permit completed and signed
- Medical Insurance (Each athlete is required to have medical insurance coverage in the event of an injury)
- Concussion Awareness Form completed and signed
- Students are academically ineligible if they fail two or more classes and have not earned a 2.0 grade point average in the quarter prior to the start of their season.
Parent Permission Form
Physical Examination Form
Concussion Awareness Form
Sudden Cardiac Arrest Info Form
Click on the link above for each of the required forms.